Thank you for your efforts in combating the COVID 19 virus. We are in this together and as Illinois enters Phase 3, please continue being cautious for your safety and those around you.
- Avoid unnecessary group activities.
- Practice good hygiene by washing your hands more often.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect regularly touched objects and surfaces.
- If you are over 60 years of age, consider limiting unnecessary activities with others until the viral activity is over.
Additional information can be found at cdc.com.